LIFE'S BETTER IN THE MOUNTAINS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Watch What You Say

A friend sent this and I laughed so hard I decided to share it with you:

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.
She's such a bitch.

(Thanks, Russ. You always make me laugh)

Blogger's tool kit.


This American Goldfinch sat and posed for me.

Many thanks for sitting on a branch without leaves.

9 comments:

The Birdlady said...

That is TOO funny! And the goldfinch is too lovely.

Rurality said...

Ha! I'd better not show that to my husband, he might get ideas. :)

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

LOL!

It was very nice of that goldfinch!

KGMom said...

Oh NC--what a laugh. Thanks.
I guess I am in that dependent state, with fluids in hand (or at least very close by).

Cicero Sings said...

That's a good one all right!

Kerri Farley said...

That's a Hoot!!

Beautiful goldfinch!!!

NCmountainwoman said...

Thanks, all. I love little stories with a funny surprising endings.

MicheleRF said...

Hysterical!! Thanks for sharing:)

Russell King said...

I love that only you and I know the irony in the joke.
Goldfinch, by the way, has long been one of my favorites. Stunning photo.