- Few of these students know how to write in cursive.
- A fourth of this class has at least one parent who is an immigrant.
- Fergie is a pop singer, not a princess.
- The haven't likely seen a carousel of Kodachrome slides.
- Their computers have always had a CD-ROM drive.
- They likely don't recognize that pointing to one's wrist is a request for the time of day. They rarely wear watches but check the time on their cell phones.
-Bud Selig has always been the Commissioner of Major League Baseball.
- They first heard of Michelangelo as a computer virus.
- Ruth Bader Ginsbursg has always sat on the Supreme Court.
- They have never worred about a Russian missle strike on the U.S.
- They seldom write letters or otherwise use "snail mail."
- DNA fingerprinting and maps of the human genome have always existed for them.
- The first computers they used are now likely found in museums.
- Queen Elizabeth declared the year they were born as an "Annus Horribilis." (Though the reasons were unrelated to their births."
- There has always been a free-trade agreement with Canada and Mexico.
Check out the complete list. You are sure to find it interesting.
I will add one thing that was not listed. Brett Favre was traded to the Green Bay Packers the year they were born. BTW: he recently flew back to Minnesota. Wonder if he will retire? Or retire and change his mind? I do need to get a life, don't I?